5 years and a half...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Exactly on the 15th of November 2013, I am officially a graduan. Grateful to Allah SWT, I end up everything with laugh and tears. The feeling are all mixed up, I feel sad but somehow happy, I feel bad but somehow good. Happy to finish the course but sad to leave my friends, coursemates, classmates, usrahmates, housemates and roomate. I love them all!

Yep, the friendship started in IPG but the real Ukhwah started and grew in Macquarie, Australia. If we haven't got the chance to go there, I don't think the bond would be like today. I have to admit that Oz gives us the biggest challenge in friendship. We cried and we fought among us but after that, we laughed, we get back and we took care of each other better. The responsibility surpass the love. Example, when we fought but at the same time we would still give out the helping hand at the same time, then after that we dealt with the problem.

There, we were being separated between classes and it was so hard to bump into each other in uni, we really learnt to be independent and responsible towards our own schedule, marks and assignments. We cannot cling onto the lecturers, although we are welcome to seek help but still everything was on our own effort, everything was on our own risk. Most of us went for part time work to support the expenses and that caused us to have limited time to see each other. Due to all of these, we sometimes feel lonely, exhausted, tired and end up crying alone. To lighten the burden and to fill up the loneliness, we had organised a lot of activities just to hang out and spend time together such as bbq party, sport carnival (among us), spiritual gathering (such as Majlis bacaan Yasin), breaking fast together and also held on Tesl Raya. All of these were done just to make sure we met up and share our feelings with everyone. It was not the event that matters but the efforts that came from each and every members of the cohort to make the event successful that's counted.

Example, to hold a bbq event, the committee would decide the groups and divided the chores such as cooking, shopping, cutting, setting up place and so on. Based on my experience, i hadn't heard anyone withdraw from the work given or from joining the event. Everyone cooperate well and want to do it. Complaints are normal because that is part of living within the community right? But then, everyone were giving their time and support, it was just totally awesome and I could not believe that Cohort 2 would be like that. Hahah!

For me, I believe that this bond is not tied up because of so much time we spend together but it was tied-ended caused by the pain, the tears and the effort that we put into to go through the journey as friends. Haha. Sound to much horrible things happened right? It is not what I meant though.

The most important event that happened to me throughout all these years is I have found my Ultimate Love, Allah SWT. In searching for His Love, I met with many people who shares the same goal with me. I am totally happy to have this feeling. I am blessed. =) . Without Him, I cannot imagine myself today. O Allah, please keep me istiqomah in Your path and I'll pray He will lead yours too.

Thanks to my beloved usrahmates and precious housemates for helping me to find my way 'home' and help me a lot to go through this journey. The biah at Marjannul Jannah was a huge help for me and the usrah that I went through help to keep my heart 'alive'. Not to forget to all sisters in Cohort 2, your love towards me are huge because I can feel that Allah SWT is our main goal. Jazakumullah khairan Jazak.

To everyone, it has finally comes to an end but not to worry, the ukhwah will remain till Jannah and the  real challenges are  just about to begin…LET'S DO THIS!!!

Love them all =)





Sincerely,

Che' Lah


Wassalam =)

Comments

Popular Posts