Sempena hari mulia ini...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh

In just a few days time, my best friend (till Jannah inshaAllah) is going to be a Madam soon. My heart does feel all mixed up right now. I am happy for her but I am also feeling sad to let her ‘go’. I do have a lot of good friends and I love them all so much.  Still, she is different, I can say that she understands me most of the time. Why? Because, only she can endure with my all-time-unstable-emotions and only she can get mad or scold me when I’m doing the wrongs without me feeling being hurt. Instead, I feel good being scolded by her because she always being honest(with love) in her speech and advice. She has an extraordinary high level of patience within her that keeps her calm most of the time. It’s hard to see her getting mad or when she does, she only keeps a distance from the person that she mad with to calm herself down, while, me? I am a very unstable person, I get mad easily, I get hurt easily but still I'll cool down easily too. Huh? Ok after a while too. Hehehe.

The thing is, about she’s getting married, I do feel sad to ‘lose’ her. Right now, only she (a friend)  knows how to handle my feeling and she is the one who always and never fails to remind me about Allah and His summons. She reminds me on how a da’ie should never waste his/her time. She reminds me on how a da’ie should act upon trials. She reminds me on how a da’ie should be strong and tough to face challenges. She reminds me on how a da’ie should behave. She is my all-time-reminder all this while and now she is going to enter a new phase of her life and that makes me proud of her. She is one year younger than me but she is matured than me in da’wah and tarbiyyah field (D&T). She has more experiences in D&T and she knows a lot but she never feels proud or feels she is better than anyone. She never shows she is all wise and clever in D&T but it is shown through her actions.

Anis Adiba Omar, I do not feel ashamed or embarrassed to say ‘ana uhibbuki fillah’ sister, thank you for the love, the time, the understanding, the advices, the reminders and most essentially the Sabr that you always held in you while ‘handling’ me. I feel sad to let you go but I feel happy for your new adventure. I don’t know if I could find a friend like you elsewhere in this world but I’m surely want to be your friend again in Jannah (inshaAllah). Mabrook ya ukhti! :’)

Be strong. Stay strong.

Your always-emotional friend,
Nur ‘Adilah Almi


Dia dok syok edar kad kawen time taklimat arituh..ish ish ish..




p/s: bajet ada poetic license, please just for this post no comment on grammatical errors ok…hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts