3 years and more...

In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah last month marks the complete 3 years of my marriage life with my one and only husband, Mukhlis. How would I describe my marriage? We still have many things to learn about one another. Of course we are, we're just being together for 3 years. The first year we were both in long distance relationship so that's means we only start living together for 2 years until now. 

I don't really want to share the struggles that we had faced since been together because I know there are more couples out there facing things more difficult than us so I would just say, Alhamdulillah for the nikmat up till now. What I would like to express here is my gratitude towards Allah Azza Wa Jalla.

Thank you, Allah for answering my prayers.
The traits that I want from a husband, Alhamdulillah most of it You has granted to me.
He completes the part of me that I am lacking with.
And I hope I completed his too.
I hope that You will always be his priority than me.
Because You are our God and the love that we are feeling towards each other now is because of You. You borrowed us with Your love, therefore how can we not be grateful.
O Allah, make this love stronger and we'll be together not only in this dunya but also in the hereafter. I know You know what best for me and him in the future. Therefore let me be grateful for the past and the present you have given us.
Thank you again, Allah Subhana Wa Taala.


Ahmad Mukhlis Rahimi, I love you Lillahi Taala.




Comments

Popular Posts